You are here
FP&A Analyst - SaaS Experience required
Great opportunity for growth
High profile role reporting to the CFO
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing SaaS business based in Manhattan.
Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A analyst will have ownership of the budgeting, forecasting, and planning for their North American operation. Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation of financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, cost of sales, cash flow forecasting, and working capital.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyze trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Assist with preparation of business performance reporting for presentation to senior management, including departmental cost analysis and key performance reporting as required.
- Prepare financial forecasts and models for new investment opportunities and strategic Initiatives, including providing payback.
- Work with the financial reporting team which may include assistance with: Management Reporting, Customer Reporting, Forecasting, Cash Flow, and Internal Audit & Controls.
- Perform other relevant duties as directed by management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics or Accounting required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in financial modeling and analysis.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of multidisciplinary team
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated and organized
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits