You are here
FP&A Analyst role with a leading Advertising firm
Temp to perm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Advertising company in the heart of New York City.
Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst with the following skills:
- Solve routine accounting and reporting problems
- Support the analysis of financial information to determine present and future financial statements
- Prepare studies, reports, and analysis in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts
- Apply corporate financial policies, and accounting theory when identified by Financial Analyst.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal background will consist of:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years' experience in financial modeling and analysis.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Previous Media or Advertising experience
- Ability to work well independently and as part of multidisciplinary team
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate.