You are here
FP&A Financial Analyst
- Leading Manufacturer/wholesaler of Consumer Products
- Industry Experience Required
About Our Client
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to detect, research and report data inconsistencies and out of balance situations.
- Must have strong quantitative and data organizational skills with the ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong skills in Excel.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Assist in the annual operating and capital budgets and monthly forecasting processes including but not limited to:
o Compiling budget data, reconciling, uploading and reviewing assigned business unit budgets.
o Developing budget models to assist FP&A in their financial planning and forecasting.
o Provide actual to budget and actual to forecast variance and trend analyses.
o Assist in the preparation, reconciliation, presentation and distribution of annual budget and monthly forecasting reports.
- Responsible for reporting and analyses for assigned corporate areas including, but not limited to, capital expenditures, insurance, customer metrics and additional functional areas, as required.
- Assist in month-end financial closing for assigned business units including month-end actual performance reporting, researching and understanding variance analyses and any additional reporting and analyses as required.
- Provide support to financial data and analysis requests from corporate and brand business units including but not limited to researching and understanding variances and cost benefit analyses.
- Provide data reconciliation and daily, weekly and monthly analyses and variance reporting for Enterprise revenues.
- Ad hoc analytical projects, as required.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 through 5+ years related experience in Finance.
- 4 year degree, preferable in Finance.
- Experience working with Oracle a plus but not required.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary/ great benefits package