You are here
FP&A Manager -CHINESE SPEAKERS REQUIRED
Joining an expanding FP&A team with ambitious growth
Global exposure and opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a global entertainment and media company with exciting growth plans. In the rapidly changing world of digital media, they partner with a number of fast growing content producers as well as online/physical retailers all over the world. They are seeking for passionate candidates to join the growing FP&A team.
The successful candidate will report to the CFO with the following duties:
- Drive the core financial processes for the business including the Annual Operating Plan (Budgets), LRP and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for all divisions.
- In conjunction with the CFO manage the liquidity/treasury function.
- Responsible for company wide Corporate Development activities including acquisitions, capital structure optimization, competitor bench-marking and ad hoc valuation work
- Work with CFO to facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Develop financial reporting, ad-hoc project analyses, and financial modeling to support business.
- Partner with the accounting team to complete the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process.
- Initiate ideas and analysis around business issues making a significant impact to both the top and bottom lines.
- Review and develop complex business modeling and analysis to drive revenue growth, identify operating improvements, deep dive on cost structures and analyze business opportunities/investments (ROI/NPV).
- Prepare various reports and other deliverables, as directed by the CFO.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates with the following attributes will be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or related fields required
- MBA/CPA qualifications preferred
- Must be able to speak fluent Mandarin
- At least 5 - 7 years of FP&A experience is a must
- Experience in entertainment/media is highly preferred
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent multitasking abilities
- Some leadership experience preferred
- Must have advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to compile and analyze large amounts of data and extract solutions based on findings
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a simplified manner.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage integrated financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving including BS/CF/IS.
- Passionate about entertainment industry and have sound understanding of the processes
What's on Offer
This role will offer a competitve base salary of $130,000 with additional benefits.