You are here
FP&A Manager - Digital Media
Digital Media Firm Based in Lower Manhattan
Seeking an FP&A Manager to join their Team
About Our Client
Our client is based in Lower Manhattan, just steps from the Staten Island Ferry, Occulus/WTC PATH, and MTA subway stations. Easily accessible from anywhere in the 5 Boroughs or surrounding suburbs.
With beautiful office space, with sweeping views of Lower Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty, our client works in a terrific location.
The FP&A Manager will report directly to the FP&A Director, with the Financial Analyst reporting to them. The finance group is extremely team oriented, and a team attitude is an absolute must.
- Very heavy expense budgeting and forecasting
- Occasionally assist the accounting team on Monthly Close
- Work closely with the ad sales group for the weekly forecast
- Regular presenting to the CFO and COO on the monthly forecast
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- 3+ years experience within financial analysis
- 1+ years of managerial experience
- Team oriented attitude is a MUST
- Good communication skills
- CPA a huge plus!
What's on Offer
Salary based on experience