You are here
Fraud Detection Analyst
Market Leading Global Investment Bank
Join a growing Fraud Detection team
About Our Client
A market leading global investment bank located in of Wilmington, Delaware
Key specific accountabilities
- Identify data driven fraud patterns and trends through analytics based reporting and recommend fraud rules to address the trend.
- Develop and enhance reporting to rapidly identify fraud patterns using variance and anomaly detection.
- Perform data analysis to keep analytical processes at the cutting edge of fraud detection by identifying areas of potential fraud risk and/or potential opportunity to improve fraud strategies.
- Conduct defect reviews to potentially identify any gaps in Fraud strategies.
o Stakeholder management and leadership
- Accountable for communicating emerging fraud trends and sharing fraud trend reporting to relevant business stakeholders
- Update Senior Management on specific areas of fraud risk and/or potential opportunity related to identification and mitigation of emerging fraud trends.
o Decision making and problem solving
- Strong analytical ability to identify fraud patterns in data and ability to capture fraud trends through analysis and to quantify their potential impact to fraud detection.
- Ability to understand the entire authorization process flow to ensure effectiveness of fraud controls.
The Successful Applicant
o Basic Qualifications
- Four-year bachelor's college degree in quantitative discipline required (ex. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science, and Engineering)
- 2+ years analytical work experience performing data and/or statistical analysis
- 2+ years programming experience in SQL/SAS/Unix/Oracle programming
o Preferred Qualifications
- Credit card experience strongly preferred especially in risk management function
- Experience in Fraud detection preferred, but not required
- Masters or Higher degree in Quantitative discipline preferred
- Strong analytical skills, technical skills in SAS/SQL and statistical skills with proven ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
What's on Offer
Our client, a market leading global investment bank, is offering competitive base and bonus.