You are here
Fraud Rules Analyst
Market Leading Global Investment Bank
Join a growing Fraud Rules team
About Our Client
A market leading global investment bank located in of Wilmington, Delaware
- Manage effectiveness of fraud policy based rules and MasterCard/Visa control settings by conducting periodic performance reviews. Suggest changes and improvements.
- Ensure fraud rules/policies are deployed in Fraud systems as per change control procedure.
- Conduct defect reviews to potentially identify any gaps in Fraud policies and strategies.
- Perform data analysis to keep Fraud systems and processes at the cutting edge of fraud detection by identifying areas of potential fraud risk and/or potential opportunity to improve fraud policies, strategies and controls
- Accountable for communicating changes to fraud policy rules and MasterCard/Visa control settings and sharing performance reporting to relevant business stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Four-year bachelor's college degree in quantitative discipline required (ex. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science, and Engineering)
- 2+ years analytical work experience performing data and/or statistical analysis.
- 2+ years programming experience in SQL/SAS/Unix/Oracle programming
- Credit card experience strongly preferred especially in risk management function
- Experience in Fraud detection preferred, but not required
What's on Offer
Our client, a market leading global investment bank, is offering competitive base and bonus.