You are here
Front Office PM
End to end opportunity on a large global initiative
Opportunity with a lean team and start-up culture within an established bank
About Our Client
Our client is the securities/investment banking arm of a leading global bank. The team is a leaner team with a start-up culture within a largest established global bank. They are seeking ambitious and driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment.
This role will be directly supporting Director and Global Head of Programs. The firm is trying to expand their footprint into Toronto and this program will require major support. A Senior Project Manager / PMO is needed that can work cross-functionally to coordinate meetings, presentations, track milestones and deadlines. This individual needs to be quick on their feet with a solid understanding of asset classes and Investment Banking front to back. They will need to coordinate all the way through identifying a location to allocating resources and hiring for the role as well as registering in the Exchanges, etc. They will also need to be able to coordinate across approximately 7 different work-streams and will lead the business task forces and steering committees.
The Successful Applicant
- Ambitious, motivated and driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong understand of asset classes and products
- Strong front to back understanding of investment banking
- Strong track record leading the delivery of large, global programs within financial services
- Experience leading Steering Committees or Business Task Forces
- Ability to liaise with and present to Senior Management regularly
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.