You are here
Front Office Reception
Investment and Management company focused on income-producing Real Estate
Approximately $11.1 billion of assets under management
About Our Client
Established in 1983 as an investment and management company focused on income-producing real estate across the United States. The firm focuses on acquisitions, capital markets, property management, asset management, retail leasing, design, sustainability and risk management. Over the last 33 years, the firm has expanded into a national, vertically integrated real estate operator with approximately $11.1 billion of assets under management.
Front Desk Duties
- Greet/ host/ provide support for guests, visitors and employees
- Answer all in-coming calls
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate's voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Point of contact for all packages/deliveries
- Pick-up, drop-off, prepare postage/labels for mail/UPS/FedEx, courier services, etc.
- Update phone lists
- Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
General Office Duties
- Housekeeping Duties (i.e.: pick up and display newspapers, load/unload dishwasher, coffee machine maintenance, etc.)
- Maintain all conference rooms for cleanliness / reserve conference rooms, including ordering and/or setup
- Order, maintain and organize all kitchen and office supplies
- Assists with the coordination and scheduling of office/building maintenance activities
- Exceptional Customer Service when greeting, hosting, and providing support and anticipating needs of guests, visitors and employees.
- Correspond with suppliers and respond to inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
Years of relevant experience - One to two years
An interest to grow your career in corporate real estate
Skills and knowledge
Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
This position must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customer's working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
What's on Offer
Hours - 10:30am - 6:30pm