You are here
Rapidly expanding organization!
Cutting edge Food Production technologies!
About Our Client
This company's growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal - only a few years after they have begun, & they are active in multiple markets on three continents!
They are recognized industry leaders in the Food Production space, having received millions in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for outstanding products & service.
- Take on full ownership of strategic Food Safety projects & drive improvements.
- Lead the development of the Food Safety Improvement Strategy.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory & company FSQA requirements.
- Develop & implement new corporate Quality & Food Safety plans.
- Serve as the point person for handling all Food Safety issues.
- Develop & implement programs such as GMP, HACCP, SSOP, etc.
- Monitor, document, & report all product finalizations to ensure compliance.
- Work cross-functionally regarding Food Safety policies & concerns in the organization.
- Manage & oversee the Sanitation of facility.
- Conduct facility Food Safety audits.
- Manage external audits.
- Develop & provide trainings for Food Safety & Quality requirements.
- Develop & maintain documentation such as SOPs, policies, & procedures at the plant level.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Food Science, or other relevant subjects.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience within the Food Production industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of principles & applications of FSQA programs including HACCP, Sanitation, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge on FDA guidelines.
What's on Offer
Diverse, international team.
Industry leading brand name.
Competitive pay (base + bonus).
World class benefits & employee perks.
True influence & leadership opportunity within the organization.