You are here
Multi-Family Office Seeking Fund Accountant
Located on Long Island
About Our Client
My client, is a Multi-Family office, located on Long Island.
- Tracks performance, performs accounting functions related to monthly estimated NAVs, final NAVs, and maintains partnership allocations
- Produces timely and accurate NAV estimates and finals
- Prepares books and records of the pooled investment vehicles
- Works with external accountants to facilitate the completion of the year end audited financial statements
- Prepares financial statements for Hedge Fund of Funds, Private Equity Fund of Funds, Direct trading funds and a Series LLC.
- Assists in regulatory, federal and state compliance filings and matters
- Communicates with alternative investment managers, custodians and other service providers
- Coordinates and liaises with the independent auditor and tax preparer
- Liaises with client service teams
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting Degree Required
- Experience in auditing or administration in the hedge fund or private equity fields
- Exposure to partnership allocations, pricing of investments, capital calls and distributions from funds of private equity
- Familiar with partnership tax returns and K-1's is a plus
- Ability to work in a team based setting
- Self-motivated and professional
What's on Offer
My client, a Multi-Family office on Long Island, is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their team and is offering a competitive base plus bonus eligibility.