You are here
Private Equity orientated
About Our Client
My client is an employee owned firm that manages over 500 funds across the globe. They specialize in the Fund Administration for Managers and General Partners of PE funds, Buy-Out, Venture Capital and Fund of Funds.
The Fund Controller at this Private Equity administrator works with other team members to lead the financial reporting and administration operations of their clients. In conjunction with the senior leadership team, the Fund Controller role is responsible for fund accounting, capital account maintenance and financial statement preparation for clients. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of information and data for Capital Calls, Distributions and Allocations to investors
- Detailed management and tracking of portfolio company finances
- Supervision of the audit and tax preparation process
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Assisting with the Quarterly Reporting to the Limited Partners
- Maintenance of investor information in third party software systems
- Some local travel to Client sites as needed.
The role offers a route to equity in a fast growing firm, at the heart of the Boston Private Equity network. The role is perfectly suited to someone looking to step out of Asset Management audit, out into the Private Equity world.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree required (Finance/Accounting/Economics concentration preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of public accounting experience or equivalent
- CPA required (non negotiable), ideally Big 4 trained
- Previous Private Equity/ VC/ Hedge Fund audit experience and knowledge of Partnership Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook
What's on Offer
$80,000 to $90,000 base salary, plus profit sharing, 401K 4% contribution (no match required) and a route to equity in the firm.