You are here
Full service urban real estate firm
Headquartered in Los Angeles
About Our Client
A top tier real estate and infrastructure investment management firm located in the Greater Los Angeles Area. The organization has developed a strong risk-adjusted track record of returns through its integrated team, investment discipline and sourcing capabilities.
- Application of knowledge in accounting and tax to determine impact on operations and cash flows.
- Preparation of fund and investment projections and analysis by applying corporate finance concepts.
- Analysis of fund and investment operations.
- Accurately applies distribution allocations to forecast cash flows and returns using knowledge of legal agreements and fund structure.
- Coordinate investor relations in order to fulfill requests from investors for financial information.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
- Real estate/ private equity background
- Expertise in various investment asset classes
- Ability to form effective business relationships
- Ability to calculate and analyze fund and investment returns
What's on Offer
- 401(k) matching
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Transit reimbursement or company paid parking
- Modern work spaces