You are here
FX and Emerging Markets Compliance VP
FX and Emerging Markets Compliance Vice President
Large Global Bank
About Our Client
Large Global Bank with offices located in Manhattan.
- Provide advisory services to the Emerging Markets business
- Identify regulatory trends and developments
- Create new policies and procedures
- Work with other support partners within Compliance to develop trade surveillance reports and assist with any internal inquiries or investigations that may result.
- Conduct ongoing compliance risk assessments and coordinate with business leads to identify and resolve control gaps.
- Development of Compliance-related communications strategies and support for the dissemination of communications across the business
- Perform new hire and annual employee training on Compliance related policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Familiarity with FX and knowledge of SEC and FINRA regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree required
- Experience interacting with traders, sales staff and support personnel
- 5-7 Years Experience
- Experience with Latam Markets
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus