You are here
FX PRODUCT CONTROL
Financial Services Group With Global Network
Multiple Product Exposure Working Alongside Trading Desk
About Our Client
Our client is a financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, they are able services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporations and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). The firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Timely daily & monthly P&L reconciliation, reporting and analyses
- Provide appropriate P&L commentary on drivers (daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly)
- Explain Flash versus actual P&L variances, monitor front to back (FOBO) reconciliations to ensure sufficient controls and investigation on breaks
- Daily interaction with Front office and multiple support functions including Middle office, Treasury, Regulatory Reporting, Market Risk and IT.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with daily P&L reconciliations/reporting.
- Balance Sheet reporting and Month End GL close ideal.
- Familiarity with fundamental accounting concepts.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and work in fast paced, team based environment
- Proactive, self-starter, demonstrates initiative, can be dynamic and implement process changes.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to manage trader queries and/or difficult situations and liaise across multiple departments to achieve results.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Detail oriented, good problem solving capabilities.
What's on Offer
Comprehensive Compensation plus Benefits