You are here
General Manager - Manufacturing
- Seeking General Manager for immediate start
- High visibiliy role at leading Consumer Products company
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Consumer Goods manufacturer with products sold nationwide.
The General Manager - Manufacturing will be responsible for:
- Plans and directs production activities, establishing priorities in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Provides monthly P/L reports for continuing budget analysis
- Reviews and analyzes production quality control and maintenance operational reports to determine causes of deviance from product specifications
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate production problems and improve product quality
- Confers with management to establish production and quality control standards
- Develops budget and cost controls for plant operational activities
- Confers with management to revise production schedules as a result of equipment failures or operating problems
- Consults with technical sales representatives and engineering firms relative to equipment acquisitions or modifications in order to improve production and quality of printing
- Selects, trains and reviews the performance of plant management personnel. Confers with management regarding salary adjustments for operations personnel
- Builds additional revenue stream by negotiating new manufacturing contracts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful General Manager - Manufacturing will have:
- 7+ years administration experience in manufacturing plant operations
- Master's and/or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering preferred
- Thorough knowledge of record keeping requirements for Safety, injury reporting, preventative/reliability maintenance program, customer requirements, etc.
- The ability to plan, develop and conduct training sessions and programs regarding safety issues and customer change orders and promotions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels internal and external of the organization. Able to lead and motivate at all levels.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary plus bonus
Work life balance culture
High visibility role