You are here
Work for a growing, expanding and changing company.
Take on a challenge and put your stamp on an organization.
About Our Client
Our client has engaged us to complete a key hire within their distribution network. Our client is a rapidly growing and expanding business and they are looking to hire a General Manager for their Wisconsin facility. This role will be a challenging opportunity and will allow the individual to put their mark on the organization. Make an impact, drive change, empower your people, if those words are important to you, this may be your role!
The ideal General Manager will be responsible for a large, flagship, facility within our client's distribution network. With full and split case operations, the ideal candidate will have a blend of different pick pack experience. With a large, tenured team in place, the incoming candidate will need to be able to establish quick rapport and generate immediate respect. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage all activities within the DC; inbound transportation, outbound transportation, maintenance, etc.
- Determine, develop and implement key operational KPIs
- Responsible for developing the annual facility budget
- Team motivation and morale
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years in distribution and/or warehousing
- Exceptional team building skills
- Transformation experience strongly preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.