You are here
General Superintendent - Multifamily Renovations
- general superintendent in multifamily
- renovations and refurbs
About Our Client
My client is a leading player in multifamily housing Construction with sites across the North Carolina and South Carolina. They specialize in exterior and interior residential renovations.
The General Superintendent - Multifamily Renovations will manage 5-6 sites each with their own full time superintendent to ensure renovation projects are delivered successfully. The majority of the sites are based around Raleigh and all focus on renovation existing residential buildings of various size and types.
The General Superintendent will:
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of Superintendents on 5-6 sites
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project: owner, architect, engineer, subs
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistics plans with Project Manager
- Carry-out quality inspections
- Monitor costs
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Superintendent candidate based in Raleigh must have:
- At least 10 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience with refurb and residential renovations of small to mid projects
- Have a proven track record managing multiple superintendents and sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of $75-$85k base.