You are here
General Superintendent- new construction multi family
- Growing group, high level exposure, great work environment
- Mostly local projects, minimal travel
About Our Client
Our client is a developer/GC within the Chicagoland area. As business continues to grow, they are looking to expand their team with a Lead Superintendent. As a developer, we are looking for a candidate that has a sense of ownership over their projects.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate with Superintendent team.
- Lead, direct, support, and mentor all subordinate supervisory personnel.
- Serve as senior technical advisor, assisting with difficult construction or start-up problems when necessary.
- Ensure all company, department, and technical policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to. Interpret policies as required.
- Assist with implementation and interpretation of safety policies, procedures, and programs.
- Participate in safety/incident investigations and reviews.
- Develop, implement and monitor quality control programs.
- Monitor and resolve matters relating to work procedures, complaints, damages, accidents, and delays.
- Requisition supplies and materials for construction projects.
- Prepare and submit labor and cost tracking reports.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years experience in construction industry
- At least 2 years experience in a supervisor capacity
- Project experience within ground up multi family, land development, and stick frame construction is a MUST
- City experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, excel, and basic technology
What's on Offer
Commensurate base salary plus bonus, car allowance, PPO benefit package, 3 weeks vacation.