You are here
Geotechnical Project Manager
- National construction company looking to hire a Geotechnical Project Manager!
- Fantastic company with excellent benefits and strong growth potential!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest general contractors with regional offices across the United States. They handle the geotechnical and civil construction needs for the projects. Due to explosive growth, they are looking to add a Geotechnical Project Manager.
The Geotechnical Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Overall management of geotechnical construction related to barrier walls, grouting, soil mixing, and/or sheet and soldier pile
- Direct the execution of all aspects of construction project, such as: pre-bid meetings, proposals, and subcontractor management
- Generate, prepare, and submit invoices
- Ensure that all safety regulations are met and enforced
- Negotiate new work and build client relationships
- Handle project estimating, contract negotiation, direct supervision, oversight of project teams
- Position will be primarily in Houston, TX but will include travel to construction sites throughout the US
The Successful Applicant
The Geotechnical Project Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 5+ years experience managing geotechnical construction project work
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering or related discipline
- Experience must demonstrate proficient understanding of construction equipment, specifications, design, and geotechnical construction work
- Proficiency in estimating/bidding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel to construction sites as needed to oversee crew and projects, 40-50%
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to join one of the premier leaders in the geotechnical construction industry!