You are here
Global Category Manager - Services
Immediate impact role at an established and growing manufacturing firm
Indirect procurement experience is a must, specifically services
About Our Client
Our client is a leading firm focused on global electronics manufacturing and production.
- Development of strategic sourcing initiatives through the introduction of a competitive marketplace, demand management, supplier consolidation, and process re-engineering
- Management of competitive bid processes including RFP's, RFI's, RFQ's
- Negotiation of various types of supplier agreements
- Own the full strategic sourcing cycle, including vendor identification and selection, price negotiation, and contract "red-lining"
- Lead and drive the identification, planning and management of a pipeline of strategic sourcing projects
- Market research and bench-marking of suppliers and related service categories
- Think and act globally to lead and collaborate effectively on a cross-functional basis
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of indirect procurement experience
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Experience in vendor evaluations and action planning
- Sourcing experience with Oracle or SAP preferred
What's on Offer
The target compensation for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 base salary commensurate with candidate experience.