You are here
Global Equity Analyst - Aerospace Defense
Aerospace & Defense - Industrials
About Our Client
$100BN Investment Manager
Our client seeking to add A&D specialist to the equity research team. The team focused on Large and Mid Cap portfolios. The hire will report into the Director of Research.
- Conduct in-depth industry studies, information gathering, interviews with sell-side analysts and company executives, and perform financial forecasts and intrinsic valuation of listed equity securities under multiple scenarios
- Analyze management strategy, business model, financial and technical information to develop a proprietary understanding of the competitive advantages, sustainable growth and return prospects of the company and industry
- Present qualitative and quantitative analyses and insights to the members of the investment team and portfolio manager
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate will have 8 to 12 years of Equity Research experience ideally with buy-side experience.
- Demonstrated expertise performing research and analysis with a global perspective.
- Must be a Aerospace & Defense Specialist.
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic profile. MBA / Master degree are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Base Salary + Bonus