You are here
Global Investment Bank - VP/AVP Internal Audit
Global Investment Bank with Significant Growth Needs Additional Head Count
Internal Auditors at VP/AVP levels needed
About Our Client
Global Investment Bank going through significant growth in the US Market.
This is a growing team within Internal Audit. The candidates for these roles will be responsible for the following:
- Providing independent and valuable audit assurance to Senior Management
- Working on the effectiveness of all governance related topics for the bank from an audit perspective
- Have the potential to lead and manage and engagements
- Review the operational design of the business from a risk and controls perspective
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, executive boards and senior management
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidate will have the following skills/qualifications:
- A minimum of 5+ years of Internal/External Audit within the Banking and Financial Services industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Experience in the Credit Card space is preferred.
- CIA, CFA or other certifications preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits among others