You are here
Global Product Marketing Manager - Scientific Instrumentation
USD85,000 - USD95,000
Newly created role due to product line growth.
Growing company with a rich history.
About Our Client
The company is a global developer and manufacturer of scientific instrumentation utilized in the life sciences and research markets.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your product
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or similar, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years strategic marketing experience
- Experience with developing and implementing marketing plans
- Experience working with sales to develop global go-to-market strategy
- Experience working with R&D on new product development
- Experience working with operations and supply chain for product line forecasting
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached