You are here
Global Sanctions Testing, Vice President
Highly Competitive Compensation Structure
About Our Client
My client is a multi-national investment bank who has exceeded revenue targets, year-over-year.
- Assist the Head of Global Sanctions Compliance in developing and overseeing global standards for OFAC sanctions compliance testing.
- Work closely with the Global Financial Crimes Division, regional, and local risk and compliance staff world-wide to ensure the effective execution of compliance testing strategies and plans.
- Provide management reporting on the results of testing, the effectiveness of testing, and ensure proper escalation of identified gaps or concerns.
- Support general compliance activities and other duties, including special projects, as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in a challenging compliance role at a large investment bank, or in an examination capacity with a regulatory agency.
- A thorough understanding of economic sanctions and anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
- Prior experience developing and executing compliance audit/testing reviews.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with all levels of management, preferably in a large, multi-national foreign banking organization.
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent required; relevant professional certifications such as ACAMS or CRCM preferred.
- JD a plus.
What's on Offer
- Full health benefits
- Daily, catered lunch