You are here
Global Travel Logistics Assistant
Amazing oppportunity for growth in a global nonprofit with great benefits!!
Opportunity to see the world while working for a great cause
About Our Client
Large global health initiative nonprofit based in NYC and Paris
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with Executive Assistant
- Traveling to locations both domestic and internationally to conduct troubleshooting groundwork for meetings and conferences before the arrival of the CEO
- Coordinate travel arrangements between flight status, ground transportation, VIP services and security
- Develop relationships with event organizers both domestic and international
- Provide detailed itineraries and overviews of meetings on both domestic and international visits
- Liaise with security to ensure CEOs safety while traveling in domestically and in foreign countries
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree.
- A MINIMUM of 3 years of experience supporting a senior level executive who travels extensively
- A charismatic attitude and personality as you will be interacting often with high level officials
- Understanding of safety risks while traveling overseas
- Knowledge of international travel
- Must me comfortable traveling often and to foreign countries
- Must be very professional and polished
- Bilingual is a plus!
What's on Offer
100% benefits are paid for. This organization is known for growing employees internally!