You are here
Graduate - Sales Development Program
Become part of our award-winning, global, recruitment company!
Exciting, fun, and high energy culture
About Our Client
Started in 1976 and now consisting of over 6,000 employees spread out over 36 countries, the London-based company Michael Page is a giant in the recruitment industry. Annual revenues surpassing $2 billion provides space for unlimited growth, and we are currently expanding our efforts in the Boston area. You will be provided with all the tools to succeed in this business with vigorous training and close day-to-day mentorship by senior recruiters.
As a Recruitment Consultant you would be actively involved in
- Sourcing candidates
- Securing interviews with clients
- Handling the negotiation process including fees/salaries.
- You will guide individuals in their job search and help them find the job of their dreams.
- You work closely with both candidates and clients and form long-lasting relationships.
The Successful Applicant
While experience in recruitment and/or sales will serve you well, your personal characteristics will be the deciding factor. With a training program deemed one of the best in the business, including company-paid training weeks in NYC, you will be taught the ins and outs of the industry and thus lay the groundwork for your success.
What's on Offer
The benefits of working for Michael Page include, but are in no way limited to:
- An above-average base-salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly trips (This year: San Diego, Nashville, New Orleans, Stowe)
- Monthly initiatives such as helicopter tours, breakfast/lunches, trips
- Weekly initiatives include cash prizes, team outings, and so much more!