You are here
Seeking a Grant Manager with City, State, and Federal funding experience
Knowledge of two of the following: HUD, HRA, DHS, OASAS, DVA, OTDA, or DOHMH
About Our Client
Our client is a large, growing, and complex Social Service organization in Midtown Manhattan. The services they provide include developmental, housing, and veteran's services.
This position will oversee the management of a portion of our client's grants and funded programs through City, State, and Federal funders. This individual will work closely with a variety of fiscal, budgetary and program services functions pertaining to areas such as budgeting, grant funded programs, cost allocations, specific cash management, financial reporting, grant renewal submissions, audit schedules, revenue booking and reconciliation, and grant claiming.
They will be working with a portfolio consisting of funding from HUD, HRA, DHS, OASAS, DVA, OTDA, and DOHMH.
The Successful Applicant
The Grants Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Three to five years of New York State, City, and Federal grant and contract experience
- Knowledge of methods and practices of grant & contract reporting and OMB requirements
- Ability to perform moderately complex accounting functions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Exemplary communication skills, including the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, interpersonal skills
EXPERIENCE WITH 2 OF THE FOLLOWING PREFERRED:
HUD, HRA, DHS, OASAS, DVA, OTDA, or DOHMH
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with strong benefits