You are here
About Our Client
A not-for-profit organization in the city of New York currently has a position available for a talented Grant Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a mission that helps improve lives and effect change.
- Develop annual budgets for all Agency government contracts
- Oversee the completion of Agency billings through supervision of Contract Analysts
- Analyze monthly variance analysis to ensure proper control of spending/billing to budget
- Review and post accounts receivable entries and related cash receipts
- Prepare journal vouchers and budget modifications as necessary
- Monitor timeline for budgets, modifications and billings to ensure timely budget submission, meeting all deadlines
- Utilize accounting software to review and maintain budgets and modifications in system
- Work closely with other Contract Managers, other finance staff and other support departments to best support contract management
- Contact government agencies as necessary to ensure Agency meets all budget guidelines
- Supervise a team of Contract Analyst(s) as assigned
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Assistant Director - Contracts
- Must have experience with Government programs such as DYCD, ACS, DOE, HUD, DHS, DOP and United Way.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years' experience required
- Experience in fund accounting software required.
- Experience in budgetary and accounting analysis
- Excellent computer/technical skills, particularly Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table)
- Understanding of government requirements as related to a social service agency
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- At least 1-2 years' experience with a Social Service Agency (non-profit) preferred
- MIP or Fund Easy preferred
What's on Offer
This is located in midtown, and is a TEMP-PERM opportunity.