You are here
USD100,000 - USD130,000
Global Marketing Firm
About Our Client
- Global marketing firm in the insurance industry
- Beautiful, new, modern office
- Great enrepreneurial culture and team dynamic
- Support information systems engagements from beginning to end, including planning, execution, reporting
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends, techniques, and risks to identify security and risk management improvement opportunities to enhance value to the clients
- Identify internal controls issues within the IT environment and develop gap analyses.
- Develop understanding of core IT processes and look for opportunities to help IT management in gaining process efficiencies and control optimization.
- Summarize and document results of audit testing for management reporting including proper disposition of test exceptions.
- Redesign and transform IT processes and related technical controls to achieve their compliance goals.
- Identify internal controls issues within our IT environment and develop gap analyses.
- Contribute to the growth of the IT Audit & Technology Risk team to achieve key goals and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field(s)
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience that includes at least 5 years in IT audit, governance, risk and compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge in auditing, risk and compliance for technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement and continued education sponsorship.