You are here
Ground Up Construction Project Manager
Fourishing Pensylvania General Constractor
Robust Pipeline including Ground up and Interior Construction Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well established player in the PA Construction market with a track record of delivering complex projects for an enviable portfolio of institutional and corporate businesses.
The company is experiencing a sustained period of growth in their construction division and therefore looking to appoint a Commercial Construction Manager with ground up experience. This organization has a strong leadership team with core values centered on excellent communication, established client relationships and quality of work. Whilst they explore new markets, their core contracts are located Upper Darby PA.
- Create, track, review and manage the processing of contract documents
- Coordination with Project Superintendents and other Field Personnel
- Subcontract & Supplier Commitment Management
- Revenue (Billing) and Cost (Invoice) Management
- Owner Management
- Verbal & written correspondence with Owner/Architect/Engineer/Subs/Vendors
- Assistant Project Management Activities should the nature of the project require.
- Activities which may more frequently be required of the PM are as follows.
- Occasionally prepare proposals and qualification statements
- Occasionally assist Estimating with bid preparation
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience managing complex projects both interior and exterior for commercial / mixed use buildings.
- Must have experience using pro-core.
- Demonstrable experience managing all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects.
- A bachelor's degree in construction, or related field.
- Ability to multitask working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills as this position involves heavy interaction with Architects, Engineers, Sub-Contractors, Utility Companies, and Ownership.
- Full knowledge of the construction development process and the ability to learn new software as need be.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary with bonus incentive
- Exciting Benefits Package
- Excellent career progression opportunities