You are here
Ground Up Hospitality Superintendent
National Commercial General Constractor with Strong Hospitality Project Pipeline
Looking for a Superintendent to join their Denver Team
About Our Client
National General Contractor with excellent reputation in the hospitality industry is looking for a Superintendent to join their Denver team. The Hospitality Superintendent will support the project manager and control the field production of hospitality projects.
The Hospitality Superintendent will coordinate scheduling for material, equipment and manpower to successfully execute the construction of the new development. The Hospitality Superintendent will partner with the project manager to ensure that the project is being executed on time and leading the subcontractors in order to effectively deliver.
- Properly document all subcontractor conflicts, issues, and changes in accordance with contract documents
- Attend regular job-site meetings with subcontractors as well as department meetings as required
- Evaluate material and equipment on the job, anticipating changes in materials and staffing, communicate observations to the Project Manager
- Ensure that subcontractors establish and maintain measures to protect the safety of employees and security of materials
- Coordinate scheduling for material, equipment, subcontractors and manpower
The Successful Applicant
The successful Hospitality Superintendent will have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related field (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Hospitality Projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Base salary and competitive package ranging from $80,000 to $120,000 (experience based).