You are here
Ground Up Superintendent
Tremendous Project Pipeline - Ground up and interiors
Excellent Career Path and Growth Structure
About Our Client
Our client has a large pipeline of work in this Pennsylvania and are looking to bring on an experienced Superintendent who can help them in successfully completing projects that have recently been awarded. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful and move up within their organization as quickly as possible. Although not limited to, our client generally works in the commercial sector where they focus on retail, hotel, senior living, grocery and storage facility projects.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with the Project Manager.
- Carry-out quality inspections as needed.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4-5 years of experience within the construction industry
- Ground Up experience with fit out experience
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running large construction projects
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary with bonus incentive
- Exciting Benefits Package
- Excellent career progression opportunities