You are here
Group Finance Director
Group Finance Director
Group Finance Director with CPA
About Our Client
International IT Healhcare Company
- Develops a vision and a plan for the effective management of the global accounting and financial reporting function
- build the capability within the team to be able to effectively deliver to this plan and keep the CFO updated about progress against this. Directs all aspects of the accounting operatoins, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, revenue recognition, cash, receivables, inventory, accounts payable and payroll
- Responsible for all internal and external financial reporting requirements.
- Develops and maintains all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and applicable tax laws.
- Ensures compliance with all banking agreements including covenant compliance.
- Ensures adequate controls are in place and are operating as intended.
- Continually improves the close process in an effort to reduce the time to close.
- Ensures financial systems (Netsuite) are operating efficiently and accurately and as intended.
- Coordinates with the Contracts & Pricing group to ensure projects are properly accounted for.
- Periodically reviews Transfer Pricing Policies and ensures they are sufficient, ensures Transfer Pricing entries are properly and accurately recorded at each location.
- Coordinates year-end audit as well as any internal reviews and attends Audit Committee meetings.
- Manages country controllers to ensure timely and accurate filing of statutory company and financial reports.
- Responsible for cash management ensuring client invoices are issued timely, vendor invoices are paid on time and sufficient cash is at each location to meet operating needs.
- Develop, train and mentor staff providing them with career paths and development opportunities that expands their knowledge and helps them enjoy a progressive career where possible.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting qualification required.
- Minimum of ten years of accounting experience.
- Experience in services industry preferred.
- CPA a strong plus
- Experience of working in private equity managed organizations preferably with experience of an exit process.
- Evidenced capability in leading and a developing a global accounting team.
- Ability to set a plan and inspire a team to deliver to this and holding them to account.
- Can evidence their ability to influence senior business executives and to gain their buy in to Finance processes and ways of working.
- Experience with implementation of ERP systems desirable.
- Experience with acquisition accounting and post-merger integrations.
- Experience with establishing new country organizations desirable.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
Team oriented person with a "can do" attitude
What's on Offer
Path to CFO
Competitive Base plus bonus
A way to get into PE in the healthcare sector