You are here
Hardware Component / Quality Engineer - Semiconductors
Seeking manufacturing quality engineers with a strong electronics background
This NH startup has grown to a worldwide provider of electronic components
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global provider of electronic components. Since its birth three years ago, this company has grown to 25 employees and $60 million in revenue.
- Act as point of contact with other warehouse locations on Quality issues and best practices.
- Develop relationships with our customer's Quality departments to fully understand requirements, proactively address problems and resolve quality issues.
- Reduce the number of non-conforming parts through proactive work with Purchasing and vendors.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes related to inspection and the training on those processes.
- Responsible for insuring all Quality related processes are followed.
- Manage use of inspection tools and equipment related to Quality, Shipping and Receiving.
- Point of contact for outside test house sources (baking, testing, etc)
- Provide support to top customers when any quality issues arise; prepare corrective action and follow up on implementation and close out.
- Provide metrics related to inspection results, provide input to the vendor rating system based on inspection results.
- Ensure development plans for direct reports are in place and delivered.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in a technical discipline, electrical engineering is strong preferred
- Minimum of four to seven years of Quality Engineering as a proven success in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Electronics components - semiconductors, hardware, sensors, or microprocessors background and experience is a must
- Ability to interface with top customers and executives
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits
- Leadership opportunity, potential to manager warehouse production in the future
- Impact position, working with senior leadership and leading key decisions
- Start-up environment with ample growth opportunity
- Strong base salary
- Bonus options
- Visibility with high-end customers and the senior leadership team