You are here
Head of Human Resources
Italian retailer of food and beverage in NYC
Global firm with top tier benefits
About Our Client
My client has a dynamic group of roughly 70 employees in the US and Canada and have a projected headcount growth of 27% in 2017.
With a global brand that prides itself on boldness and quality, they are looking for a driven Head of HR to provide counsel to the C-suite and be an advocate for the employee population.
- Serve as a key member of the North American executive team and in charge of handling all HR related matters.
- Conduct annual performance management process including training of employees and managers on appraisal system and goals,
- Lead yearly compensation review process to ensure alignment with HQ and budget guidelines as well as conduct market salary and benefit surveys to stay competitive with current market.
- Provide advice and solutions on policies, employee relations, terminations and investigations of internal complaints.
- Oversee benefits administration along with the yearly reevaluation and negotiation of all benefit plans.
- Maintain employee handbook on policies and procedures and effectively communicate policies to employees.
- Design and develop ongoing corporate training and development programs for all staff.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of strategic hiring practices in alignment with corporate growth and objectives.
- Responsible for correct processing of payroll and SAP related actions (hires, terms, increases, promotions, department transfers, leaves, etc.).
- Develop succession plans and design leadership development programs.
- Work with outside counsel regarding immigration issues and visa paperwork
- Ensure compliance with all state, local and federal laws.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience in HR
- Bachelor's Degree
- Food & beverage/consumer products experience highly preferred
- Experience being part of an international organization highly preferred
- Prior knowledge/ experience processing payroll
- Prepared to travel to Italy up to 10% annually
What's on Offer
- Travel to Italy - all expenses paid for
- Autonomy and accountability