You are here
Head of Investment & Acquisitions
Owner/Developer looking to expand in the US - Mixed Asset Classes
New York based with travel
About Our Client
A very well backed Owner/Developer with significant global assets and a strategy for acquisition and growth in the US market.
The Head of Investment & Acquisitions will:
- Source (directly and via existing Broker networks) deals that meet the companies investment parameters.
- Work closely with finance, development, construction and Head office teams to ensure that necessary due diligence on each project is completed.
- Build feasibility reports that support acquisitions in terms of market opportunity, site viability, zoning requirements and overall financial returns.
- Engage and manage any/all 3rd party advisors need as projects move through the cycle.
- Spend time visiting potential acquisitions to oversee the above.
The Successful Applicant
This is an emerging business unit in the US so it is critical people relish working in an entrepreneurial environment where you can bring best in class process, systems and market knowledge to bear. In order to be considered you must be able to display:
- A minimum of 10 years experience gained within the Real Estate Development, Real Estate Private Equity/Fund or Owner/Operator space.
- A working knowledge of pre-development feasibility - including land, zoning, construction and management costs.
- Strong analytical and underwriting skills combined with a thorough grasp of financial development and ownership models.
- The ability to source, qualify and close investment opportunities throughout the US.
- First class communication skills, able to engage multiple stakeholders across our clients US and International operations and the myriad of 3rd parties involved in deals at this level.
- A home location close to the Manhattan office and willingness/ability to travel as deals dictate.
What's on Offer
Attractive Base + Bonus + Benefits.
Although no LTIP/Carry scheme currently exists it is possible the right individual would be asked to devise whether such a scheme could be deployed by our client.