You are here
Head of Management Reporting
Global Corporate and Investment Bank
Seeking Senior Finance Candidates
About Our Client
Global Corporate & Investment Bank
- Oversee Management Reporting to Business Heads.
- Responsible for the preparation of Quarterly Business Reviews that analyze the key performance indicators of the platform.
- Monitors the performance of the organization, highlight trends and variances.
- Responsible for business intelligence tooling (using Essbase)
- Managing Accounts payable, Expense Analysis, and Intercompany Allocations functions with a focus on both management reporting and legal entity and regulatory entity requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- At least 10 years experience in an FPA role within a top tier Financial Services firm
- Excellent Excel skills
- Essbase proficiency
- Strong ability to translate financial figures in to charts and graphs
- Excellent communication skills
- Data management and integration experience
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary