You are here
Head of Marketing/Marketing Director - Medical Device
- Direct report responsibility over the product management team
- Senior level position reporting directly into the VP/GM of the division.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the opthalmic medical device industry and is a growing part of a highly successful company. The opportunity offers great potential for progression into a business unit manager role and attractive compensation and benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans.
- Directs and implements all aspects of a marketing plan for an entire market.
- Manages and mentors product managers to execute tactical plans.
- Identifies new business opportunities and develops accurate forecasts.
- Development and training of product management skills.
- Profit and loss responsibility for the franchise.
- Contributes to development of 5 year strategic business plan.
- Special projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors Degree required. Opthalmology experience required.
* Director: Minimum of 8 years marketing experience in the medical device industry or a minimum of 8 years combination experience in marketing and sales and/or engineering in the medical device industry.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and implement marketing strategy and drive execution.
* Global Marketing knowledge and experience.
* Excellent written and oral communications.
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
* Ability to work as a strong team contributor.
* Strong financial analytic skills, including P&L Management.
* Ability to recruit, retain and develop key talent.
* Prior experience and strong skills in people management, coaching, developing and guiding others.
* Desire for future advancement into executive roles.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 25-30%.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.