You are here
Head of Performance Management
Global Investment Bank
About Our Client
European Investment Bank with over $700b in AUM.
The Head of Performance Management reports directly to the CFO and the Executive Committee to communicate the financial performance of the Investment Bank. This requires the ability to analyze key drivers of the business model for the Americas.
- Overseeing the performance reporting of the Corporate Investment Bank Executive Committee, Business Heads, and Boards. Responsible for the Quarterly Business Review that analyzes KPI's of the platform.
- Supporting new business proposals and integration of business products through business analysis.
- Monitoring the performance of the Bank, identifying trends and analyzing variances from expectations.
- Responsibility of the business intelligence tools with a focus on process improvement and data delivery.
- Managing a team of financial planning and analysis individuals and responsible for effective talent development.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for Head of Performance Management:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance with additional qualifications preferred (Master's degree, CPA, or equivalent).
- Minimum 10-15 years experience within Financial Services.
- Strong skills with Excel, PowerPoint, and Business Intelligence tools.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate and communicate company financials to the Executive Committee.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and discretionary bonus.