You are here
Head of Sales - Events
- Growing out the US territory from the New York office
- Revolutionizing the ticketing experience with innovative and new technology
About Our Client
Our open white-label strategy allows event organizers to engage with their fans directly which has made us the leader in markets around the world. We are the primary ticketing solution for the events of the largest dance organizations in the world with customers such as ID&T, Amsterdam RAI, Alda, Awakenings, Concert at Sea, Matrixx and André Rieu.
* Introduce and continually develop the client's brand; * Setting-up and leading an ambitious U.S. based team; * Explore new opportunities by seeking sales leads for the allocated territory and * meet/exceed sales goals; * Support the deal process from due diligence and relationship-building, all the way through * post-contract signing integration; * Developing and managing relationships with (potential) clients, partners, influencers and * key stakeholders; * Defining and implementing (sales) strategies to stay ahead of the competition and * innovative in the U.S. market.
The Successful Applicant
* You have affinity with the event industry and already have an extended network in this specific industry; * Proven track record in international sales; * Experience with setting-up or building an international client base for a fast growing company; * At least 5 to 8 years of experience in either the event-, music-, entertainment- or fast developing online business industry; * Experience with researching markets, potential clients and structuring USP's and KPI's in order to develop and maintain an optimal lead portfolio; * A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field; post-graduate degree preferred; * Experience with and/or knowledge of CRM, analysis and reporting tools; * Technology is no stranger to you and you quickly adapt to new technologies and * applications; * Excellent communication skills and the ability to excel in a dynamic, intellectual, results-driven environment; * Personal characteristics include a strong personal drive and a high level of energy, * combined with priority and project management skills; * An entrepreneurial mentality and drive.
What's on Offer
* Competitve Base Salary and bonus structure * Full Benefits * Chance to grow out entire North American establishment * Grow out your own team underneath * Autonomy and freedom to build your own office