You are here
Head of Talent Acquisition
Opportunity for recruitment leader to build out a new function
Strategic mindset, highly influential
About Our Client
- Owns and enhances the talent acquisition strategies, infrastructure and delivery framework to support full life-cycle recruiting for corporate, operations, and executive roles in addition to leading the sourcing and internship programs to identify, attract and hire highly qualified and diverse talent.
- Provides deep understanding of the external environment, organizational and divisional landscape and the HR strategic agenda and vigorously ensures that recruiting delivery is aligned to support broad recruiting solutions, process improvements, and activities. Ensure high levels of service delivery. Provides thought leadership and expertise in relevant elements of compliance and best practices.
- Leads and manages the Talent Acquisition team, ensuring clear goals and accountability are established and achieved. Attracts and develop high-performing Talent Acquisition talent.
- Manages the recruiting budget, workforce planning, and financial modeling for recruiting expenses and contractors. Monitors, reconciles and identifies opportunities to maximize investments and increase efficiency.
- In partnership with internal clients and HR stakeholders, develops and executes the strategic, tactical, and business recruiting operational plans in line with Company strategies and objectives. Proactively establishes and maintains effective high level 'trusted advisor' relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and shared services across the organization, determining and implementing tools, process and programs that support enterprise-wide recruitment strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree and at least 10 years of experience in talent acquisition, talent management or human resources
- Experience with HR Recruiting processes and programs.
- Experience defining metrics to measure achievements.
- Experience managing stakeholders within and outside of HR that have an impact on the recruiting strategy.
- Experience with Talent Management, such as workforce planning, corporate branding, succession management, retention, on-boarding, career development.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits