You are here
Head of Talent
- Startup with global reach
- Utilize your hands-on recruitment skills for this fast-growth organization
About Our Client
The client is an online, luxury retailer with a global presence. The client is looking to grow its presence in the US by increasing the headcount of its gorgeous NYC office.
- Quickly gain a working knowledge of the client's business model/strategy, services, and competitors
- Perform high-volume, full-cycle recruitment
- Manage and develop a geographically dispersed team by setting clear performance expectations, providing coaching & development, and evolving the team as the business evolves.
- Perform on-going and regular assessment of teams' requisition volume and current status of requisitions to proactively address potential challenges.
- Support team members with the business as needed including providing advice on candidate assessment and support developing and gaining approval for competitive offer packages.
- Build, manage, and leverage relationships with Group and Business leaders
- Develop a talent acquisition improvement plan to ensure quick, right level, resourcing for recruitment against open positions at all levels in the organization.
- Help advance and further develop the client's US talent brand, candidate and customer experience consistent with region and global branding, and communicating the client's strong employee value proposition.
- Partner with UK-based HR team to enhance and conduct relevant training and coaching for hiring managers and interviewers.
- Utilize data analytics and knowledge of complex recruitment issues (i.e. labor market supply/demand, workforce trends, competitive intelligence, and the client's talent brand position) to influence and advise business leaders & HRBPs on strategic talent decisions.
- Regularly follow-up with business leaders and hiring managers to ensure the recruiting team meets their candidate quality and service expectations. Leverage the recruiting metrics scorecard.
- Provide thought leadership across the organization in the areas of strategic sourcing, candidate attraction, talent pipelining and competitive intelligence
- Promote diversity efforts and ensure compliance with all Federal, State & Local Laws, Regulations & Guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- B.A./B.S. from a top university
- Minimum of 5 years of high-volume, full-cycle recruitment experience
- At least 2 years in a fast-growth, start-up environment
- Experience in hospitality, travel, or technology
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options