You are here
Head of Tax
- Head of Tax for large international company
- Director of Tax
About Our Client
Growing consultancy firm
- You'll manage complex tax projects in the context of M&A deals, tax optimization, restructuring- close cooperation with Financial Architects
- Additionally you'll be responsible for tax audits in all countries that belong to the North America region (supported by external firms if outside US)
- Advise business on tax treatments in the primarily in the area of income tax, knowledge in Sales & Use tax as well as property tax preferred
The Successful Applicant
- 8 to 10 years' experience in tax (Income tax), either in a major tax consulting company or working in the tax department of a large organization with International focus. Able to manage tax audits and complex tax projects independently. IT Industry background advantageous
- Bachelors required, Masters preferred.
- SAP skills preferred
- Previous experience in working in complex multi- national corporations
- Project management experience, ability to drive complex tax optimization projects
- Strong ethical principles.
- Previous management experience is required.
- Ability to communicate to upper management and outside parties internal financial figures and business cases.
What's on Offer
competitve base plus bonus