You are here
Health-care Construction Project Manager
Our client is a top ENR general contractor who are growing rapidly in Charlotte
Seeking top PMs with health care experience to lead projects in Charlotte
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known, top general contractor, who is rapidly growing their Charlotte operation. Our client has a heavy need for project managers with health care and commercial project experience ranging in size $5M to $150M. Our client is rapidly taking on projects and need well qualified project managers to grow with the firm.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as a construction project manager
- Health care or commercial experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
- OSHA certified is a plus
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience. Benefits include:
- Paid vacation time
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k match
- Company sponsored social events
- Community charitable programs and events
Please apply here now to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656 to learn more about the specific opportunity and client.