You are here
Healthcare Capital Markets M&A Associate
About Our Client
Boutique investment banking group that provides M&A and capital markets advisory services to middle market clients in the healthcare and real estate sectors.
The incumbent will support senior bankers in all facets of corporate finance transactions from pitch to close. This is an opportunity for a public finance banker to leverage his/her debt transaction skills and gain exposure to other investment banking products (M&A, Restructuring).
Training and mentoring will be provided.
The Successful Applicant
Seeking candidates who are/have:
- Currently finishing or has already completed a public finance investment banking analyst program within a reputable financial institution
- Healthcare sector experience within public finance (plus, not mandatory)
- M&A transaction execution experience (plus, not mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of debt transactions and working with municipal clients
- Looking to transition into a more traditional investment banking / M&A advisory role
What's on Offer
Base salary plus bonus.