You are here
Healthcare Construction Superintendent
- General Contractor working on Healthcare Projects in Raleigh NC
- Opportunity to lead a team and work for a growing company
About Our Client
A General Building and Construction company headquartered in the area has been aggressively investing in its position in the North Carolina market. Projects range from healthcare, commercial, senior living, educational, and community. They are looking for an experienced Healthcare Superintendent to join their team in Raleigh and contribute to the growth of the company.
- Ensure work is being performed in a quality & timely manner
- Provide material take-offs and order materials
- Review the project daily to insure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs
- Communicate issues, performance, and any feedback to project manager
- Able to read blueprints and knowledgeable in commercial construction methods
- Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Able to stage and manage organized and safe job site
- Possesses minimum computer skills, including competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to safety standard
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record delivering healthcare or complex MEP projects.
- A history of working on occupied projects and mitigating the risks associated.
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in Scheduling and managing high quality subcontractors.
- A proven track record creating project time lines and keeping track of change orders.
- The ability to manage complex budgets.
- Strong computer skills and a knowledge of Construction Scheduling and Project Management software.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation will be offered to candidates based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Outstanding opportunity for career growth