You are here
Healthcare Data Analyst
USD70,000 - USD95,000
- Join one of the best medical centers in the NorthEast
- Strong Epic Clarity experience necessary
About Our Client
One of the best medical center in the Northeast headquarter in the heart of Boston.
- Assisting with design, development, implementation, and support of reports for the organization; Planning, development, training, implementation, and evaluation of reporting-related application functionality;
- Working with the team and key customers to ensure appropriate development, training, and implementation of reports and related tools.
- Collaborate with clinicians, administrative staff, business analysts, and other colleagues to determine analysis and development requirements.
- Developing reports in SQL and utilize reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Cognos and/or Excel.
- Support electronic medical records from an application analyst or analytics/reporting perspective.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must have 3 years of health care data experience or SQL reporting experience.
- Design, develop, and migrate SQL views, tables, and stored procedures.
- The ideal candidate will be certified in Epic Clarity and will have extensive knowledge SAP Crystal Reports.
What's on Offer
Work life balance culture