You are here
Hedge Fund Tax Accountant
- Highly prestigious hedge fund
- In-house tax accountant position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and most prestigious hedge funds in the world. The firm utilizes a multi-strategy investment approach and manages upward of $25 billion in assets under management. Seeking an experienced tax associate with extensive knowledge of partnership tax compliance processes for hedge funds, private equity funds, or real estate.
- Responsible for preparation and review of income tax workpapers (Form 1065) for the firm's hedge fund and private equity funds
- Schedule K1 filings
- Provide support to the firm's domestic and international tax compliance obligations
- Provide support to the investment team through such matters as the generation of tax lot holdings reports, portfolio analysis and preparation of tax optimization instructions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess 3-5 years of experience of hedge fund or private equity tax compliance experience within a Big 4 firm or competing investment fund. CPA strongly preferred. Candidates must be strong communicators and self-starters, with an ability to present to and interact with senior leadership and finance executives. Strong attention to detail and thorough understanding of the tax compliance process is required.
What's on Offer
Competitive base and bonus.