You are here
Hedge Fund Tax VP
Excellent opportunity to join a large global investment management firm
Great team to be a part of!
About Our Client
Our client has a global presence with almost $200 billion in AUM and focuses on both traditional and alternative investment strategies.
Candidate will be responsible for all areas of the tax function including:
* Responsible for all tax consulting for the firm including, tax planning, fund structuring, audit defense, and working with front office professionals to advise on trades.
* Review of partnership compliance that is outsourced to public accounting
* Analysis of securities such as wash sales, straddles, and constructive sales
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 7 years tax experience in the asset management space, specifically hedge funds or private equity experience
* CPA and or MST are preferred
* Big 4 experience is preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary (depending on experience) + very attractive incentive plan.